1. User Information collected and collection methods
Under this policy, "User Information" refers to information used to identify users, action history in communications services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to the user or the user's PC or other terminal. The User Information collected by This Company in This Service is as follows in accordance with the collection method.
- Information provided by the user
Information which the user provides in order to use This Service is as follows.
- User name (registration using a nickname is recommended) (Optional)
- E-mail address
- Nationality (Country) (Optional)
- Gender (Optional)
- Other information which the user enters into the entry form established by This Company
- Information collected by This Company in the use of This Service by the user
This Company may collect information relating to the access conditions and use methods of users to This Service. Said information includes the following.
- Terminal information
- Log information
- Cookie and anonymous ID
2. Purpose of use
User Information may be used for purposes other than the provision of This Service.
- Specific purposes for using the User Information relating to the provision of This Service are as follows.
- Registration for This Service, user identification, contact for This Service, and for the provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of This Service
- Provision of materials relating to This Service and information relating to the holding of events, and to respond to inquiries
- For responding to actions which violate the rules and policies (hereinafter referred to as "Rules, etc.") of This Company in regards to This Service
- For notifications of changes to the Rules, etc. relating to This Service
- For purposes of use ancillary to the aforementioned purposes of use
- Purposes of use other than those mentioned above are as follows.
- To draft statistical data formatted so that it cannot be used to identify individuals
- To distribute or display advertisements by This Company or third parties
- For other marketing uses
3. Methods for notifications, announcements, and acquiring consent, and methods for requesting cessation of use
By conducting prescribed settings in This Service, the user can request that the use of their User Information be ceased in whole or in part, and in such cases This Company will promptly cease said use in accordance with the provisions of This Company. Furthermore, because some of the User Information items must be collected or used for This Service, This Company will only cease said collection when the user has withdrawn from This Service via the methods prescribed by This Company.
4. Existence or non-existence of external transmission, provision to third parties, and information collection modules
Because delivery of targeting advertisements using User Information is not conducted, we do not provide User Information to information collection module providers.
5. Provision to Third Parties
This Company will not provide third parties with the portions of the User Information which are Personal Information except when the disclosure is allowed according to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws or when the consent of the user has been obtained in advance. However, this shall not apply in the following cases.
- When This Company consigns all or part of the handling of the Personal Information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When Personal Information is provided in accordance with a succession of business due to merger or other reason
- In cases where cooperation with government agencies or local public bodies, or parties delegated by them, in the execution of their legally stipulated duties, and obtaining the consent of the user would or could impede said execution of duties
- In other cases where allowed according to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws
6. Joint Use
This Company will not conduct joint use of the Personal Information of users
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
When This Company is requested by the user to disclose Personal Information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, This Company will promptly make said disclosure to the user after confirming the requesting user's identity (or notify the user if the Personal Information does not exist). However, this shall not apply in cases where This Company is not obligated to disclose the information according to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
8. Corrections to and Cessation of Use of the Personal Information, etc.
- In cases where This Company is (1) requested by the user to correct the contents of Personal Information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law because said Personal Information is not factual or (2) requested by the user to cease the use of the Personal Information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law because it is being used beyond the scope of purposes of use previously announced or was collected by fraudulent or otherwise improper means, This Company will promptly conduct the necessary investigation after confirming the requesting user's identity and depending on the results will either correct or cease the use of the Personal Information contents and notify the user of this. Furthermore, when This Company will not conduct the corrections or cessation of use for reasonable reasons, it will notify of use of this.
- When This Company is requested by a user to delete the user's Personal Information and This Company deems it necessary to comply with said request, it will delete the Personal Information after confirming the requesting user's identity and inform the user of this.
- The provisions of Clause 2 above will not apply in cases where this Company is not obligated to correct or cease the use of the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
9. Contact Point for Inquiries
For opinions, questions, complaints or other inquiries regarding the use of User Information, please contact us at the following address.
2F,4-17-33 Minamiaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0062 Japan
Contact person: Staff Responsible for Personal Information Management at Myorder Co., Ltd.
This company will review its operational status regarding the handling of User Information as appropriate and work to make continual improvements, and it may change this Policy as necessary. Upon changing the policy, This Company will notify users by posting on This Service. However, in cases where the contents of the changes legally require the consent of the users, This Company will obtain the consent of the users via its prescribed methods.